How it Works
Build My Scores utilizes an Advanced Multi Phase Dispute Process to have the inaccurate items removed from client’s credit reports. There are Federal and State laws in place to protect the consumer from inaccurate and unverifiable credit reporting. We assist you in enforcing these laws by implementing our strategy.
- Thorough research and investigation of credit and collection agencies information, inquires, public records, and source of information.
- Carefully audit the Credit bureaus; Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion
- Reinvestigate the credit bureaus and ask for method of their investigation
- Validation of Debt having creditors produce original documentation
- Revised Validation of Debt
- Negotiate settlement if necessary contingent upon complete removal with a Debit Settlement affiliate of Build My Scores.
We don’t just write letters or dispute online with the credit bureaus like most credit repair companies. We professionally audit creditors and collection agencies directly. Our intense audit demands validation and verification of derogatory information using the:
1.) Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
2.) Fair Credit Reporting Act
3.) Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act
4.) Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
These four Federal laws and several others available to consumers have been established to protect consumers’ credit reports. Creditors and credit bureaus are legally obligated to produce documented evidence within a reasonable amount of time, generally 30 days, to prove the information they are reporting. If they cannot validate their claims, they must promptly remove any undocumented information from the consumer’s credit report.
We’re excited for the opportunity to speak with you today. Please accept our commitment to always handle your credit with care and understanding. We appreciate your time. Helping Build Your Financial Freedom!